Episode #40: Interview with Katie Corso August 10, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Katherine Corso: Insurance Broker, Notary, & Tax Accountant
tel: (360) 519-7516 (please text)
- Coke free household
- "And a pound of sugar"
- Don't help Christopher
- "Thor mode"
- Red tape and dental plans
- Healthcare and taxes…
- Princess Cruises
- .01%, 1% ($400K+), 4%
- Lifestyle vs income
- DON'T tax food, water, and residence
- "Government clothing"
- Part of the body that's not part of the body
- Cover the basics!
- Christopher's teacher healthcare story
- Is it in the morning or afternoon?
- Price transparency
- Malpractice insurance
- A thousand little cuts, PC nonsense being one of them
- Christopher gets his physical the tax guy (from behind)
- A little bit of COVID
- Social media contagion
- Big tech tracking you in ways that would surprise you
- "Your fault for reading the New York Times"
- Concierge doctors
- Market places and health insurance
- More red tape