Episode #38: "An 'Amazon Basics' Spaceship" July 22, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Fat girls + cut guys = Christopher gets into trouble right off the bat
- "They got the Pelotons out"
- 'Ball'varia or Bavaria?
- Norwegian Handball Team fined for their outfit
- Female athlete harassed for her outfit
- "A swimming hat"
- Are the Olympics a flop?
- Football is fundamentally flawed - too many injuries
- Is America a violent culture?
- Does our violent culture make us safe?
- Red Dawn is a fantasy
- Canadians drink all your beer
- Military is dispersing migrants?
- Travel Agents, good or bad?
- Rick Steves is so boring he's interesting
- "Questions are violence"
- James: "Would you like a beer?
James: "Suck on your coffee, there's no beer here."
- "Dumbionaires" - dumb millionaires
- James's scheme to get 100% listenership
- 'SIR' Branson!? take your knights and go home!
- Why does everyone want a virgin?
- "A straight shaft with a bulging head, what's the problem?"
- "Everyone's penis looks weird."
- Christopher: "How many penises have you seen?"
James: "I went to art school..."
- Is it ominous that all the billionaires are building spaceships to get off the planet?
- How much does the average actor make?
- "We're watching Star Trek again, because that's who we are"
- Spock's father was a Romulan, like three episodes ago
- The Beverly Hillbillies
- "Hey kids, smoking is great!"
- Richard Scarry
- From the Beverly Hillbillies to space, that's our show
- Dinosaur bones on the moon - Hank Green
- ASU's space department
- Musk is the (space)man, the rest of them are just dumb
- Clean air is good
- Confessions of a Time Traveler – The Man from 3036
- Christopher watches too much TV
- Space tourists
- Christopher: "Not everyone watches Star Trek."
James: "Well they should."
- Bezo's trip to almost space
- One trip in Bezo's "spaceship" = one car driving 1.8 million miles
- A Modest Proposal - Jonathan Swift
- Half of our show is misremembering stuff
- I'll yell at you next week
- Go NFL!